EXHIBITION RULES AND REGULATIONS
2018 Minnesota NAHRO Spring Conference
May 23th – 25th, 2017 Madden’s on Gull Lake – Brainerd, Minnesota
Space in the exhibit hall will be pre-assigned based on display size. The center of the room will be reserved for table-top displays that are less than three feet tall. Large displays, free-standing booths, and those with electrical needs will generally be assigned to the perimeter of the hall. A $100.00 late fee will be applied to those registering after the May 1st deadline. Space is limited so please register early!
Space Rental is $525 for members and $675 for non-members. This fee includes:
· Exhibit registration, one standard 8’ table with skirting or an 8’ space for your floor display, and 1-2 chairs
· Complimentary beverage and hors d’oeuvres in the Exhibit Hall during both receptions.
· Your company and contact information listed in the Conference Program.
· You are welcome and encouraged to attend any of the Conference sessions and social events
· Complimentary Banquet tickets (limit 2). We encourage you to attend the Banquet on Thursday, May 25th where we will recognize our exhibitors. The Banquet directly follows Thursday’s Exhibit Reception.
· Door prizes to attract more conference participants. Prizes will be purchased and awarded by Minnesota NAHRO. To be eligible, conference delegates must visit every booth in the Exhibit Hall. Exhibitors may also hand out samples, trinkets or mementos of insignificant value.
Access to electricity is available for $50.00 per outlet. Exhibitors provide their own extension cords.
An extra table or an extra 8’ space may be obtained for $150 per table/space.
Registration fee includes the Banquet on Thursday evening, May 26th.
The fee does not include other meals, but meal plans can be purchased from Madden’s.
5:00 – 7:00 pm on both Wednesday, May 23th and Thursday, May 24th. Cash bar, host refreshments and hors d’oeuvres will be available at both events.
Use of Space
All demonstrations must be confined to the limits of the exhibit space. No exhibitor shall assign, sublet, or share the whole or any part of their space without the prior knowledge and consent of Minnesota NAHRO.
Installation of Equipment
Exhibitors may begin setting up their displays at 10:00am on Wednesday, May 23th. Nothing shall be posted, tacked, or attached to the walls, columns, or other parts of the building. Dismantling of exhibits must be completed by 10:00am on Friday, May 26th. If the designated set-up or tear-down hours are inadequate for your exhibit, please contact Minnesota NAHRO for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or Deb Shaff, Vendor Co-Chair at email@example.com.
Minnesota NAHRO reserves the right to restrict exhibits which, because of noise, method of operation or other reason may be considered objectionable.
Contract for Space
This signed registration form with full payment constitutes the complete agreement for the right to use space. In the event of fire, strike, or other circumstance beyond the control of Minnesota NAHRO, this contract shall not be binding. Minnesota NAHRO reserves the right to cancel any contract with any exhibitor at any time prior to, or during the Conference.
LodgingSign up online HERE. Lodging is available at Madden’s at group conference rates. To make reservations, contact Madden’s at 800-247-1040 or 218-855-5939 or sign up online at the special Exhibitor rate. The cut off date for guaranteed reservations is April 26th, 2018.
Please use the following guidelines so we may provide you with the timely receipt of your conference materials. You may contact your Madden’s Event Manager, Kelly Flahave, for additional instructions or information.
Address all conference materials to:
11266 Pine Beach Peninsula
HOLD FOR: John Doe
Madden’s on Gull Lake
Brainerd MN 56401
Minnesota NAHRO Conference
May 23th and 24th, 2017
Include on the label: Your name, the name of the conference you will be attending, and the dates of the conference. Use any shipping agent/common carrier of your choice. Conference materials should arrive no earlier than one week prior to your conference. All shipments must be prepaid.
Deliveries are accepted at Madden’s Conference Center Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM. Saturday deliveries will be accepted with prior notification.
Outbound Shipments: For prompt return of all conference materials please follow these steps:
1. Obtain a REQUEST FOR SHIPMENT form from your Madden’s event manager. Complete all information requested.
2. Pack, seal and label all materials and attach the REQUEST FOR SHIPMENT FORM. Tape, labels, UPS and FedEx envelopes and small boxes are available free of charge.
3. Notify your Madden’s event manager when all materials are ready for shipment. Arrangements for pick up of these materials will be arranged for by Madden’s.
Payment: Shipping charges may be billed to your personal shipping account, VISA, American Express, MasterCard or your hotel guest account.
Unclaimed materials: Conference materials left in meeting rooms after departure will be held for a period of one week before being disposed of.
Madden’s on Gull Lake is not responsible for any delay in receipt or delivery of conference materials nor any special handling fees assessed by a carrier, due to inadequate or improper labeling. Packages bearing insufficient information to identify the conference or use date once received will be held in our warehouse for not more than 15 days, after which time it will be returned to originator ‘freight collect’. Madden's on Gull Lake assumes no liability for the condition to which a package is received.